Shop post: Striped soft-crown Regency bonnet

I am in fact sewing other things, but none of them are exciting enough to post about. So you get another bonnet-in-the-shop post! Well, I think they're rather cute...

This one's another little soft-crown with a straw brim; I've been intent on using up my bag of small braid bits, which I now mostly have done, so I'll shut up about this type for a little while. Maybe. This one's got a crown of a rather nice striped taffeta - I have a particular weakness for striped taffeta. ;)
on etsy

Comments

  1. Really great news!!! this information is well worth looking everyone. Good tips. I will be sharing this with all of my friends! Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    _________________________
    Online shopping in Qatar

    ReplyDelete
  2. สเปรย์กันน้ำ และคราบสกปรก สำหรับรองเท้า กระเป๋า เสื้อผ้า ปกป้องยาวนานสูง 12 เดือน เพียงฉีดพ่นสเปรย์กันน้ำให้ทั่ว ใช้ได้ทั้งผ้า และหนังทุกชนิด สเปรย์ กันน้ำ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being stylish and trendy is what sets you apart from the crowd. And yes who wouldn't like to be famous. Love that look! www.urbanplussizeclothing.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment